How to install it on macOS (El Capitan, Sierra and HighSierra))
- Prerequisite: Gatekeeper must not be set to block unsigned packages (read here how to set it). InterpretBank is still a small software and we aren't through with all the Apple certification process. Our software does not contain any virus or malware.
- download the installer (.dmg) from the Website
- in the installation wizard, move the App to the Application folder.
- the first time you run it, open the Finder and go to the Application folder, locate the app, control-click the app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu
- if the app doesn't start, go to Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click General. In the lower part of the window, grant an exception for InterpretBank by clicking the “Open Anyway”
- after this procedue, you'll be able to run InterpretBank by simply double clicking the icon